Official Rules for Las Vegas Trip Sweepstakes November 20, 2019 – March 13, 2020. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Official Rules. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. Central Daylight Time November 20, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time on March 13, 2020. The Las Vegas Trip Sweepstakes is sponsored by Associated Heating & Air located at 1320-B N. Hancock St. Anaheim, CA 92807 (“Sponsor”).
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Except where prohibited by law, the Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry as of November 20, 2019 and own a residential property in the Sponsor’s service area. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. No written notices have been distributed and the only official notice of the Sweepstakes is on this website.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. Central Daylight Time November 20, 2019 you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the required steps outlined on Sponsor’s website and in the advertising materials provided by Sponsor.
- Complete a qualified estimate with Sponsor for a complete HVAC system replacement and receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Qualification of estimate is based on age of and need for a complete HVAC system replacement. All HVAC systems under the age of 10 years old will be evaluated based upon need for replacement prior to estimate being scheduled. Sponsor reserves the right to decline an estimate that is not of qualified age or need.
- Entrants are limited to one estimate being completed during Sweepstakes qualification period.
- Estimates given prior to November 20, 2019 or after March 13, 2020 do not qualify.
- Entrants who have received an estimate prior to the Sweepstakes period may request and receive another estimate be given during the Sweepstakes period to qualify for an entry.
3. PRIZE AND ESTIMATED VALUE OF PRIZE: One (1) Grand prize will be awarded to the winner. The approximate value of the prize is $3,000.00. The prize consists of: 2 coach airfare tickets from Anaheim, CA to Las Vegas, NV, 7-night stay at a resort selected by Sponsor. Once winner has been selected, Sponsor will work with the winner to select time of the trip. Prize is transferable. No substitution or cash alternatives for the prize are allowed unless Sponsor agrees to similar exchange. Any and all federal, state and local taxes on prizes are incidental expenses, including but not limited to transportation, gratuities, meals and long distance phone charges, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize expires sixteen (16) months from the date the winner is notified unless circumstances require longer that parties all agree to. The odds of winning in this Sweepstakes depends on the number of eligible entries received. There is no limit to the number of people who will be allowed to enter the Sweepstakes.
4. THE WINNER:
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected after the deadline period for entry in a random drawing among all eligible Sweepstakes Grand Prize entrants as detailed above and will be contacted approximately ten (10) business days following the drawing. The decision made by Sponsor with respect to the winner and other matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes shall be final. Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor. The winner will be required to complete, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and publicity within ten (10) days of issuance of prize notification or an alternate winner may be selected. In addition, the winner’s travel companion will also be required to complete, notarize and return a release of liability within the same ten (10) day deadline. If the winner cannot be reached by phone and/or email at the email submitted, after a reasonable effort has been exerted during the ten (10) day business days from the Sweepstakes’ administrators first attempt, or if the winner is found to be ineligible, or if the winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected. Certain black-out dates apply including but not limited to December 20, 2020 – January 3, 2021. By acceptance of the prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photography, likeness, biography, voice and or/video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online and/or Facebook announcement, without additional compensation or limitation, except where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification.
5. INELIGIBLE FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES: Employees of Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates, their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses and household members) and those involved in creating, advertising, development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of the Sweepstakes and their directors, officers and agents or any other persons or entities directly associated with the Sweepstakes are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
6. CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor of a change in his/her address, email address or Facebook page of such change during the applicable Sweepstakes period.
7. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The Grand Prize winner will be announced on Sponsor website and Facebook page on April 1, 2020.
8. DISCLAIMERS: All participants and/or entrants release Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates and their agents, employees, officers, directors and shareholders from and against all liability, claims and damages arising in connection with entrant’s participation, entry in the Sweepstakes and acceptance, receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes as well as claims based on public rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor and the person(s) or entities involved with providing an entrant internet access are not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or garbled entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, viruses, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, network failures, computer equipment failure, software errors or any combination thereof, internet failures, inability to access Sponsor’s website, Facebook page, printing errors or late, lost or incomplete entries. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this contest for any or no reason and at any time without further notice.
9. APPLICABLE LAWS: The laws of the State of California apply to and govern this Sweepstakes and any claims or actions in connection herewith must be brought in Orange County, CA. All participants and/or entrants agree to waive any right to jury trial and all claims or actions shall be tried by the Court. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to change or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time for any or no reason.